11.23.2009

let the wild rumpus start!




so my mother surprized me yesterday with two of the most adorable kittens! and so my sister and i have been thinking of what to name them... and my brother wanted to call the little boy max... and i decided that the little girl should be ira. then they can both be named after characters from the wild things! so in honor of my two new kitties, i present quotes from wild things:


Ira: Hi, I'm Ira. I put the holes in the trees.
-------------------------------------------
Max: Did you make this?
Carol: Yeah, yeah.
Max: It's very good.
Carol: We were gonna make a whole world like this. Now, everyone used to come here, but you know... you know what it feels like when all your teeth are falling out really slowly and you don't realize and then you notice that, well, they're really far apart. And then one day... you don't have any teeth anymore.
Max: Yeah.
Carol: Well it was like that.
--------------------------------------------
Carol: Hey King! What's your first order of business?
Max: Let the wild rumpus start!


p.s. i'll post pictures of my kitties tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment