11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


i love todays! because they make me remember how fun it is to be a part of a family. There is something magical about circling around a table with eight other people who are so intimately connected to you. thanksgiving also makes me want to have a family of my own... i cant wait until i can find an adorable man, and get married, and have a few bright eyed freckly children and we can live in an adorable little house... excited!

there are an amazing amount of leftovers all packed away in the fridge. like, i'm not kidding. i don't know exactly why my mother thought it was necessary to make two huge cans of yams...because we have one and three fourths of those yams left..
my uncle pulled out the video camera to video us all saying happy thanksgiving, and he went around trying to get every one of us. it ended with my sister in her karate uniform?? i don't really know how or why that happened. i guess all that turkey got to her head...

No comments:

Post a Comment