6.08.2010

productivity.

okay, so the more i look into sva, the more appealing it becomes to me. it does such a good job of showing me just what it's like to go to school there, and it has tons of pictures of everything, unlike a lot of the other schools. and i like the vibe. also, i follow a couple of the students on tumblr, so...i like the feel. and, i know it's in new york city, which, is pretty cool. so. my possiblilty list is now sva & vcu . for now. now, ill see if i want to add any more.


also, this lovely girl has inspired me to do a sketched journal of choir tour. : ) since i have to develop my entire portfolio this summer, i figure this is not only a good way to document my trip, but it will also give me plenty of inspiration and drawing practice. besides, everyone ive talked to says that i need to be drawing more, so what better way than to just force myself. im excited :D


and, my dear dear annemarie showed me this tonight! haha, its got me hyped for working on our auction piece tomorrow :) woot woot!


1 comment:

  1. that video always makes me proud to be a richmonder. i heart the 804!

    ReplyDelete