6.19.2010

i'm yours? well then, he's mine.

so, funny story. im sleeping soundly in my bed, and i am awoken suddenly by my door swinging wide open, then shutting rather quickly. i was so startled, and was about to hop up and see what was going on, but then i hear footsteps run down the hall, into my parents room, then back down the hall to my sisters. and then i hear all this rustling in her closet, and then i hear the attic door open, more rustling. and for some reason, all of these quick rustlings made me very nervous. so i grab my cell phone frantically, and call my dad's cell phone...mom's cell....house...dad....dad....mom.... noone answers. i start freaking out horribly... {i thought someone was in our house} and i start crying, my heart racing. i honestly thought i was going to die. still hearing noises, still calling dad. finally he answers. and i'm like "dad..." in tears " whats going on upstairs..." the door to my parents room opens, and then him and my mom come in, and i tell them what happened "i thought someone's in our house.....they came in my room.." and im still paniced. then jenna comes in, and admits it was just her. i calm down. my parents go back to bed. and i just sat in bed wide awake and nervous. so i got on my handy dandy laptop, and stumbled across this adorable video. so, thank you to this guy for the video. i think i can go to bed now. nightt. :)

4 comments:

  1. haha. i've seen this before! sooo funny. haha. and i'm sorry you were startled. : ( that's no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap. that video. im so obsessed with asian boys. im going to post this on my facebook wall [and give you cred ;)] he can play chords!! he's going to be so good when he's older. i love the nose scratches between playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! And I hope you have your rest now? Hope you sleep well this night! And by the way ..I love your blog its inspirering! Thanks for being God's creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this video is the cutest thing ever! i love the hey jude one too:0
    x
    mel

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete