4.06.2010

into infinity.


i was telling a friend of mine last week about infinity... {specifically this infinity tattoo} and, he asked me why i liked it so much. and i replied "i dont know, i just do" well, that's not a good enough answer," he said "you have to have a reason". and of course, there is always some amount of knowlegde behind every i dont know, so. here is my answer. i have an odd fascination with the concept of infinity. it is so hard for me to wrap my mind around it... i dont even know if it is possible to understand a state of being that i cannot myself reach. because i am not infinite. because i had a beginning. {and who knows if i'll have an end} so, why would i like something that i dont understand? well, because it is intriguing to me! and mysterious. and i like intriguing and mysterious. i like pondering and questioning... and, i like when answers are not always fully explained...
am i understandable? haha

2 comments: