12.25.2009

hey, im flying..!






well... on the day we traveled to montana, i attempted to photojournal my day, which was fun, but i felt awkward pulling out my camera and taking pics with a ton of people around me. so, i tried... i took a pic of my feet at each airport, {baltimore,cincinatti,salt lake} i find it so incredible that i can physically be in four totally different places in less than 12 hours!
i didnt want to post all of my pics because it would be overwhelming, but i posted my favorites!
i spent most of my day writing and drawing in my art journal.. i just kept thinking of things... i made a really cute spread, where i recorded a bunch of questions that were running through my head. maybe someday they will be answered...




at one moment, i looked out my window, and we were flying over a blanket of clouds and the sky was the truest color of blue! it reminded me of where the wild things are. i felt like max was out there running around out there too...

No comments:

Post a Comment