11.15.2009

Oh, i have CRAYONS!


for those who know me personally, you may find it odd and slightly unstylish of me to carry around my purple backpack EVERYWHERE. but. it's necessary because i have to bring my journal and crayons, which don't easily fit in small purses. many underestimate the abilities of a crayon...viewing it as a kindergarten school supply instead of an inexpensive art medium. but, i believe that crayons are the best way for me, personally, to add a bit of color to my journal. especially becuse most of my journal work is done out and about.so i need a lot of different colors, quick and easy, with no mess.

my favorite color: sea green

.photo1-ThisIsHer,flickr. .photo2-Beckaroonie,flickr.

1 comment:

  1. i say... let your inner child out to play. crayons are awesome!

    favorite color: blue green

    ReplyDelete