11.12.2009

17





Also a find from my trip to Staunton, 17 is an awesome antique/thrift store on east beverley. just a hint- the downstairs has some cool stuff, don't get me wrong. but the upstairs is where the AWESOME stuff is. The stairs are not easy to find at all, but if you walk all the way to the back of the shop, you will find them. once you get upstairs, keep walking straight. and you'll find old glass bottles, retro clothes, and lots more! a friend of mine found an amazing dress for only $8. and it looked brand new! They have tons of really pretty jewelry. My favorite thing in the whole store was this white chandelier upstairs. i want to get one for my room! Staunton has a couple of antique/thrift stores, but of the ones i went in, 17 is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment